- Added support for SQL Server 2012. As of DyKnow Server version 6.0.45, 2008 SP3, 2008 R2 SP1 and 2012 RTM are all supported.
- Added the ability to archive existing classes and enrollments prior to using the Data Integration Tool (DITO.exe) to import classes and enrollments for the upcoming term. Archiving removes prior term classes and enrollments from the Data Integration purge process.
- Added support for Open Directory authentication attribute mapping
Data Integration Utility (DITO.exe)
- Added the ability to use up to three import definitions with a single import feed file in one batch import. This feature enables Users, Classes and Enrollments to be imported at the same time using the enrollment feed file.
- Removed a user from the expected user count in class if the enrollment was blocked by the import utility (i.e. the user is no longer enrolled in the class).
Resolved the following issues:
- The View Student Screens Application Rule drop-down was inadvertently enabled even though the user had no defined rules.
- When monitoring by Lab, the icons displayed for View Student Screens did not always display the correct icon.
Resolved the following iPad display issues:
- Improved the function of the thumbnail slider when viewing student screens.
- An error occurred when saving a new application rule when using an iPad to create the rule.
- Changing orientation during the Application Rule creation process did not correctly reset the view.