Maximize your district’s investment in student devices.
Classroom management software that empowers teachers and saves your technology team’s time.
Districts without Dyknow
- Team is overwhelmed by new requests to block sites
- Technology that we invested in isn’t being used
- Devices cause distractions for students and teachers
Districts with Dyknow
- Teachers are now in control and students are on task
- Utilization has increased with teacher confidence
- Devices drive lesson plans and prepare students for 21st century learning
Teachers across the country us.
Why teachers love
- Teachers can see all student screens in real time from their computer.
- Off-task students can be redirected in a single click.
- Students are more focused, teachers instruct more confidently.
- Distraction metrics are viewable at the class, school, and district level.
Why administrators love Dyknow.
- Works on student Chromebooks, PCs, and Macs.
- Syncs with your SIS to create users and rosters, saving your teachers and tech coaches time.
- Live chat with Dyknow experts decreases the burden on your team.
“Before using Dyknow, we had a lot of kids that had trouble self-regulating technology. Dyknow has made it a lot easier to utilize the content and devices that we have available to us.”
Kira Olson, Teacher – MSD Warren Township
Administrators like you have asked us…
Will Dyknow work with our school’s Student Information System (SIS)?
Yes! Our import manager enables you to integrate with PowerSchool, Infinite Campus Skyward, and many more to come. For other Student Information Systems you can use our predefined data import tables. Also, we’ve made it easy for Administrators to sync through Clever or OneRoster. These integrations have made it easier than ever for Administrators to important student roster data, leading to a flawless transition for teachers to use Dyknow in their classrooms.
How are classes created in Dyknow?
Dyknow makes things simple by doing the work for you. Dyknow works with each school Student Information System (SIS) to create users, classes, and enrollments, so teachers just need to login and can start monitoring immediately.
Will my school’s operating system work with Dyknow?
Dyknow is currently designed to work with Chrome, Windows, and Mac OS.